Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Best...ending ever!

Oh my god, that ending was so disappointing and hilarious at the same time. The animation was great too, well suited to the song.
lol at 'Generic Anime Kid' and Bill Cosby

Naruto Test Naruto Test

Pretty good!

That was actually very nice - great use of 3D there. It just ended too quickly! Make it longer!

ThiefCopy responds:

Hahaha, well that's why it's a test, nice to know you liked the angles.

Stupid Mario Madness Stupid Mario Madness

Pretty funny!

I'm not sure why you went with black-and-white, but it worked - funny and unpredictable! I love the use of the voice clips.

GDAB responds:

I went for the black and whites cuz they're cool.
XD

Thanks and glad you liked it!

Eggs Game Eggs Game

Not bad, but needs more good eggs.

It was fun to play for a little while. The main problem was that there weren't enough 'good' eggs falling, and frequently the few that did were too spaced out to catch them all. Still though, the art looks good and the music fits, so good job!

JustHannah responds:

well im glad you like it. even if only for a little while. i dont enjoy it, its not my thing at all but i had to comewith SOMEthing, so i guess this was it.
way too many glitches in it and way too many improvements needed

MindScape MindScape

Great twisty action!

Very clever 'twist' (...sorry) on the standard platformer formula. That chase at the end literally hat my heart beating like crazy. ...I don't know why. Great game, especially because it's not too long.

The Brawl Quiz III The Brawl Quiz III

Good quiz.

The only problems I have with these types of games sometimes are the questions. The answers were accurate, but some questions are kind of...mundane, at least for me (Length of the Mario demo?). The Main Menu button in the credits didn't work as well.

Plus, for the "Which Final Smash transforms the character into a different character?" My immediate thought was Wario (Wario-Man), but Samus/Zamus obviously makes more sense - a tad misleading. :)

Still, it's a good quiz, and the facts are straight as far as I can see. Overall, it's a good quiz.

HellBentGoose responds:

Thanks
I know; I'm trying to fix it

Yeah my friend Allen picked Wario on that one.

Thanks!