Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Best...ending ever!

Oh my god, that ending was so disappointing and hilarious at the same time. The animation was great too, well suited to the song.
lol at 'Generic Anime Kid' and Bill Cosby

Naruto Test Naruto Test

Pretty good!

That was actually very nice - great use of 3D there. It just ended too quickly! Make it longer!

ThiefCopy responds:

Hahaha, well that's why it's a test, nice to know you liked the angles.

Stupid Mario Madness Stupid Mario Madness

Pretty funny!

I'm not sure why you went with black-and-white, but it worked - funny and unpredictable! I love the use of the voice clips.

GDAB responds:

I went for the black and whites cuz they're cool.
XD

Thanks and glad you liked it!

TooF: The Reckoning TooF: The Reckoning

Meh...

The beginning had poor lipsyncing, but the ending (I suppose) made up for it with its randomness. (Twilight Zone?) Still, not that great.

Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Pie

Thanks a lot!

Now I have that eong stuck in my head! Great flash, anyway.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious!

This has to be the most hilarious song EVAR. Or at least close. Great song, excellent animation...10/10!

Phoenix Wright - 9000! Phoenix Wright - 9000!

It's ok.

Don't get me wrong it is funny, it's just a bit overused. When a flash passes solely due to some internet joke, well, meh. Plus, "Objection!" is funny, but doesn't really fit in with the "over 9000" flow. Still passable though. Just try to make something longer next time.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Excellent!

The voices were too quiet...
Just kidding.

Seriously, this is one of the best flashes EVER. I can't stop watching it. Excellent animation, excellent song. I haven't played SMRPG, but it's still awesome.
<insert more flattering adjectives here>

Jeffery Jeffery

Excellent.

Wow, that was amazing. It really had a creepy mood too it...and the ending was so unexpected...This is excellent. Make more!

the YuYu the YuYu

Superb graphics...

Wow. That was amazing! When the movie started, the water effects looked so...realistic! It actually looked like real water. Although lacking a story (which you mentioned), it's great how you created the frantic chase with no words. Keep it up!